Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trying again and again

It seems I never have enough time to do the things I desire and the things I need to do. I love my family so much and I want to spend every moment I have with them but then my own life falls apart with dirty corners and a overloaded refrigerator and unfinished projects.

I recently saw a book called " 30 days to live" and I wondered what I would do with my 30 days if I only had that much time to live on earth. I think I would probaby leave my dirty corners and continue enjoying my time with my family and friends. I would only regret the junk and dirt that I would leave behind. Maybe that is selfish and I should just stop this blog and get back to cleaning up. What you think?

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Your right you should clean your mess. the faster you clean it the more time you will have to enjoy the greater things in life.

Jonathan said...

I think you should blog!!! Bad Blogger You!

Jonathan said...

I think you forgot your had a blog! you should blog more you will shocked at how much you would enjoy it!